Be Smart and have more time for those special things in life!
Being Smart results in you having more free time to spend how you wish.
- Travel outside of peak hours and avoid wasting time being stuck in congestion
- Use your time travelling on public transport productively
- Save time by shopping on the internet
Did you know...
Being Smart can also result in having more money in your back pocket.
Being Smart about the way you travel can…
- Reduce the amount of money you spend on fuel
- Reduce the amount of money you spend on parking
- Reduce the amount of money you spend on travelling in general
Did you know...
Be Smart… Be Relaxed
Acting Smartly can help you…
- Reduce your frustration of being stuck at a standstill in a traffic jam
- Forget about the anxiety of driving round and searching for a car parking space once you have reached your destination
- Relieve the stress of being late as you know when the best time to travel is and what the best route to take is
Be Smart… Be Healthy
Being Smart can often result in increased levels of exercise as exercise becomes part of your normal routine.
Choose to walk those shorter journeys. A stronger heart, a stronger body and improved life expectancy are just some of the benefits of walking. Click here to find out more!
Choose to cycle the beginning or end of your journey as cycling is a great way to burn off fat! Click here to find out more about the numerous other benefits of cycling.
Physical exercise and reduced stress results in improved mental health. Being Smart is not only healthy for the body but also for the mind.
Being Smart can result in a happier and more prosperous life!
Smart working can result in greater job satisfaction, higher productivity and more confidence.
Being Smart can leave you with more money to spend on the luxuries of life.
Being Smart can leave you with more time to spend with the people that you love.
Being Smart can help improve the world that you live in...
Being Smart about the way you travel can contribute to…
Cleaner Air – Less congestion results in less harmful pollutants being emitted into our air.
A Safer Environment – Behaving Smartly can be safer for you and those around you. Whether you are reducing the risk of a personal accident whilst travelling or contributing to a less-congested more pedestrian friendly environment; being Smart ultimately makes the world safer.
A Social World – Travelling Smartly leads to more opportunities for social interaction. “No man is an island” It has been scientifically proven that social interaction helps improve your physical and mental wellbeing and can brighten up your day.
Above are just some examples of how being Smart can help improve the world around you...
Like the sound of all the benefits above?
Make sure you explore the website to find out how you can choose to live Smart today!